I'm backkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. And comment~ Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Property of Tan Xuan Ni
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
The pink side
Me!
Cracked on 14'11'1997

Nan Chiau High School
1A
#26
Totally scorpion~<3



Doing...
Feeling : Quite happy. haha~~
Eating : Air **
Doing : Apparently nothing
Watching : Tele~
Listening to : The Cold Storage song. xD

Tagboard


Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
March 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | April 2011 | August 2011 |

BLOG!! Wake UP!!
I just read about the whatever freaking she Fu zuo...
因为我不适合。因为我不配。因为我不够完美。 因为这个世界真的有完美的人。 因为这个世界不公平。 Re...
Love my new hair!!
Hey!!!!
Not a good day.
Happy new year!
Happy new year!
):
Changi Airport

Music
Music Here!

how long has it been?
Written at Tuesday, August 16, 2011 | back to top

Its late at night, and I'm reading through my blog. I've realised so many so many that i've been through, those that left me, and those that really care. I miss 1A.. Can time turn back, I don't want to leave you..
Regards; Xuanni~